Directional control valve Yuken is the crucial element of the hydraulic system which functions the whole cylinder. without the intervention of the directional control valves, it would not have been easier for the system to produce the result required by the client.
The control valve charges the two significant elements of the cylinder. In other words, the DCV authorizes and instructs, sometimes even restricts the flow of the liquid to create a force so that each part of the hydraulic system can create exceptional service.
The pressure needed to process the piston is directed by the directional control valve meanwhile maintaining the balance of the fluid to create a proportionate discharge of power and volume. The authoritative state of the DCV allows the user to handle the created pressure according to their will.
The manipulation has been made easy because of the intervention. In this article, we will discuss the three optimum functions of hydraulic directional control valves to make it easy for you.
What Are The Functions Of Directional Control Valve Hydraulic?
There are five types of directional valves available in the market. Depending on what the company wants it for, the requirement will alternate. Each type of DCV has a specific task. Based on the requirement, each particular variation of DCV is installed.
Even though there are many varieties of directional control valves available, the main purpose of the valve remains the same. All of the valves share the same sphere of objective that they seek to accomplish. The directional control valve has three major functions. Based on the other technicalities of the parts of the hydraulic system, the variation of DCV installed may differ but the objective status remains the same.
- The first task of the directional control valve is to cease the flow of the fluid. It can stop the movement of the fluid when needed. Directed with the help of the piston, the DCV can cease or can cut half the pressure of the fluid. In other words, if not cut properly, it can slow down the pressure and the force of the fluid.
- Another function of the directional control valve Rexroth is to allow the fluid to flow through the valves so that it can produce power with the help of other elements in the hydraulic system. The DCV uses either mechanical or electric power to draw the force. So the authority to maintain the amount of fluid that will be released in the valve depends solely on the directional control valve.
- The third function of the directional control valve Yuken is to authorize the direction of the fluid to wherever they want. The DCV can generate the fluid to the essential place where it would utilize most of the force to generate power.
Types Of Hydraulic Directional Control Valves Based On Direction:
Based on how many directions the fluid is sent, the directional control valve has been divided. There are almost four types of directional control valves that are signified.
- Two-way control valve: It has two ports, one is known as the inlet and the other is known as the outlet. Because of the effective functionality of this specific DCV, it is widely used.
- Three-way directional control valve: Mostly used on the single-acting cylinder. It uses an actuator, while the other two are used for the exhaustion of the fluid.
- Four-way directional control valve: Mostly used for the double-actuator systems. The four-way valve puts pressure on two ports and the other two ports are used to exhaust the fluid independently.
- Five-way directional control valve: It is mostly used in the installation process of the air circuits. The five-way valve has the same functionality as that of the four-way valve. The extra opening is used for the exhaustion of the fluid. In other words, the two ports are used for pressurization meanwhile the other three are used for exhaustion.
Frequently Asked Question On The Internet:
The importance of the directional control valve lies in the functionality of the system. While installing the directional control valve in the hydraulic cylinder, always keep in mind the factors that it needs to fulfill. Only by adhering to the requirements of the client, the best suited DCV will be installed.