Direct-acting, pilot relief cartridges are used to remotely control the pressure setting of other pilot-operated valves. Because capacity is limited to pilot flow, these valves should be used with other higher flow valves.
- Main stage orifice is protected by a 150-micron stainless steel screen.
- Suitable for use in load holding applications.
- Back pressure on the tank port (port 2) is directly additive to the valve setting at a 1:1 ratio.
- Cartridges configured with EPDM seals are for use in systems with phosphate ester fluids. Exposure to petroleum based fluids, greases and lubricants will damage the seals.
- W and Y controls (where applicable) can be specified with or without a special setting. When no special setting is specified, the valve is adjustable throughout its full range using the W or Y control. When a special setting is specified, this setting represents the maximum setting of the valve.